Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Chinchorro people had additional Caucasoid admixture

You're grasping at straws in order to defend the mainstream academic hokum about no Europeans in the Americas before the Vikings.

All of the samples in my analyses have an endogenous percentage less than 4%. MOM6 and AM72 both have an endogenous percentage about the same as that for the Chinchorro sample at 0.1%, and AM72 had an even lower read depth of 0.003, and yet they show no additional Caucasoid admixture.

Noise in genomic data always produces a lot of spurious Negroid admixture, not spurious Caucasoid admixture. The Chinchorro sample shows no significant Negroid admixture. And the Caucasoid admixture in the Chinchorro sample is consistently Western and Northwestern European in nature, which would not be produced by random noise.

Anyone can look at the photographs of the Chinchorro mummies in my White Gods post and see that they had brown and chestnut European hair, and not stiff black Mongoloid Amerindian hair. Anyone can see that they had narrow, oval faces just like Northwestern Europeans, and not large, flat, wide Mongoloid faces like Amerindians. The mummies of Chinchorro children look just like Northwestern European children. The DNA results are entirely consistent with the physical features of the Chinchorro mummies.

You expect everybody to ignore what they can see with their own two eyes, and what is now confirmed by the DNA evidence, and swallow your absurd dogma?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to genetiker For This Useful Post:

Boreas (10-09-2015)

Registered Users
    Sex

He should only be using transversion SNPs, and cross checking the results with D-stats, Treemix and qpAdm.

But there might also be problems with the genotype calls. So he should repeat all of his tests on the genotypes called by the authors of the paper.

If he's unable or unwilling to do most of the above, then none of this has any value. It's just more hot air from genetiker.

Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo View Post
    Why are you guys thanking his posts?

Do you even understand the massive implications this has? He has discovered the real life atlantians! These legendary folks must have made their way round the tip of south america, using some kind of GPS, and landed in northern Chile.

Does such a discovery not even merit a "thanks"?

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by nuadha View Post
    Do you even understand the massive implications this has? He has discovered the real life atlantians! These legendary folks must have made their way round the tip of south america, using some kind of GPS, and landed in northern Chile.

Does such a discovery not even merit a "thanks"?
    Hey check this out, I've just discovered I'm a poet. This actually rhymes...

More hot air from genetiker.

I didn't even mean to do that. It just happened.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Generalissimo For This Useful Post:

Agamemnon (07-25-2015),  nuadha (07-25-2015),  Raskolnikov (07-25-2015)

Gold Class Member
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Jewish & British
    Y-DNA (P)
    J1-Z18271
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c5
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA (P)
    U7a5

Israel Israel Jerusalem United Kingdom England Scotland Isle of Man
    Quote Originally Posted by genetiker View Post
    The Olmecs as a whole were of course not Negroid. But the Olmec colossal heads are obviously Negroid. They look just like West African Negroes.
    I'm not saying it waz black... But it waz black yo!!!!
    מכורותיך ומולדותיך מארץ הכנעני אביך האמורי ואמך חתית
    יחזקאל פרק טז ג-

᾽Άλλο δέ τοι ἐρέω, σὺ δ᾽ ἐνὶ φρεσὶ βάλλεο σῇσιν:
    κρύβδην, μηδ᾽ ἀναφανδά, φίλην ἐς πατρίδα γαῖαν
    νῆα κατισχέμεναι: ἐπεὶ οὐκέτι πιστὰ γυναιξίν.

-Αγαμέμνων; H Οδύσσεια, Ραψωδία λ

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agamemnon For This Useful Post:

Generalissimo (07-25-2015),  nuadha (07-25-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12