Thread: Identity by Decent (IBD) Results

Sex

Lightbulb Identity by Decent (IBD) Results

I performed a detailed analysis of East and North Eurasian gene flow to South, South-Central, and West Asians by doing a one-to-one comparison of genomes sampled at about 404,000 SNPs, using the program BEAGLE. I utilized many genomes from northern and eastern Asia publicly available from the Estonian Biocentre.

The results from my analysis are very surprising in that they indicate E & N Asian admixture in W/SC/S Asians is considerably underestimated using allele frequency based programs such as ADMIXTURE, and also from geneological testing companies such as 23andMe, AncestryDNA, and FTDNA. However, the results here do seem somewhat consistent with results from the company GPSOrigins, and with results from 23andMe's Admixture Date Estimator utility.

The following are the results for a Feyli Kurd. The results of other Kurds, Pashtuns, W Asians, and S Asians are available on my website at http://www.eurasiandna.com/

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurd For This Useful Post:

jortita (03-05-2017), MonkeyDLuffy (03-05-2017), Reza (03-04-2017), Varun R (03-04-2017)