American
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152 >L2 >BY3561
    mtDNA
    J1b1a1a

United States of America Scotland England Netherlands

DNA suggest Chaco culture passed on power via mom

http://www.futurity.org/pueblo-bonit...yon-1364782-2/

“Using DNA sequences from the nuclear genome combined with the radiocarbon dates, we identified a mother-daughter pair and a grandmother-grandson relationship.”

Radiocarbon dating and ancient DNA suggest that a matrilineal dynasty likely ruled Pueblo Bonito in New Mexico for more than 300 years.
    Kennett and Plog teamed up with George Perry, assistant professor of anthropology and biology at Penn State and Richard George, a graduate student in anthropology, to first examine the mitochondrial genomes of these individuals.

When the results came back, the researchers found that all the individuals shared the same mitochondrial genome sequence. Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) is inherited only from an individual’s mother, so matching mtDNA indicates that not only were all the individuals from the same family, but the inheritance was matrilineal—through the mother.
    “For the first time, we’re saying that one kinship group controlled Pueblo Bonito for more than 300 years,” says Plog “This is the best evidence of a social hierarchy in the ancient Southwest.”

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Menzacan
    Nationality
    American

California Republic
    This is true, I am of pueblo decent, Moqui. We do not recognize the father except to provide for the family. I was taught my father is irrelevant, he could be German or Japanese I would be still full blood Moqui.