Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deep Ancestry using qpAdm

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by surbakhunWeesste View Post
    If Kurdwrora has time, I'd ask him to model K. against every possible data. I picked humza because he is a melting pot, monkey because he clearly has some central Asian stuff goin on and Varun because he is a South and an North Indian mix! This should help me understand certain pattern of the algorithmic functions that the program uses. That's all thanks.

Ps: he should use jam, balqis and you
    Unfortunately, kurdwrora does not have more than 1 hour to devote to this plus posting the re-run Pashtun member results which will be directly comparable with others. Therefore, a max of 2 samples (1/2 hour).

Other personal business for tonight includes the evening hike in the mountains, and watching part 3 of the HD Pashto drama "za pakhtun yam" which I highly recommend khorjaane and other Pashto speakers watching as it portrays the multiple facets of present day life in Pakhtunkhwa (striving to modernize and deal with terrorism at the same time).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurd For This Useful Post:

khanabadoshi (05-20-2016)

Gold Member Class
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ibex retter; Der Nomad
    Nationality
    Kochyan
    Y-DNA
    R1a......(Dad)
    mtDNA
    U2b2

Afghanistan United States of America
    [
    QUOTE=Kurd;158396]Unfortunately, kurdwrora does not have more than 1 hour to devote to this plus posting the re-run Pashtun member results which will be directly comparable with others. Therefore, a max of 2 samples (1/2 hour).
    No problem!

Other personal business for tonight includes the evening hike in the mountains, and watching part 3 of the HD Pashto drama "za pakhtun yam" which I highly recommend khorjaane and other Pashto speakers watching as it portrays the multiple facets of present day life in Pakhtunkhwa (striving to modernize and deal with terrorism at the same time).
    I watched the first 15 mins of the show... it seems heavily influenced by bollywood? I'd rather watch bollywood itself and they speak heavily urdu influenced pakhto, I LOL'ed at the taliban's acting, Sorry wrora not for me, its too much drama and less substance. Happy Hiking!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to surbakhunWeesste For This Useful Post:

Kurd (05-20-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123