Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mixed marriages Kurds - S Asians

Gold Member Class
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ibex retter; Der Nomad
    mtDNA
    U2b2

Afghanistan United States of America Germany Greater Khorasan Dravida Nadu Azad Baluchistan
    Quote Originally Posted by wgjkkwjkf View Post
    Turkish people tend to be quite friendly with everyone. I knew several Turkish people and they were no less friendly with Indians than Pakistanis. Reason Pakistanis are well thought of in Turkey is that it has been propagated that Pakistanis supported Turks during world war 1 and Turkey's Independence War, though I think it was Indian Muslims generally who supported Turkey not just those from Pakistan.
    Pakistan existed then?

The reason for Turkey's love for Pakistan and vice-versa is definitely political. I can make an argument that the residents mostly feed on the information provided to them by the government as well(which tells them to love each other(?). Anyway, I am happy for the brotherhood/sisterhood between Turkey and Pakistan.
    Last edited by surbakhunWeesste; 09-19-2017 at 02:06 AM.
    Do not get upset with people or situations ~ both are powerless without your reaction. Buddha

Namaste

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surbakhunWeesste For This Useful Post:

MonkeyDLuffy (09-19-2017)

Gold Member Class
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ibex retter; Der Nomad
    mtDNA
    U2b2

Afghanistan United States of America Germany Greater Khorasan Dravida Nadu Azad Baluchistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandhara View Post
    man can marry a man why cannot a kurd marry a non kurd like south Asian or Chinese etc.? Inter marriages are very common.
    Because people have certain beliefs!!!
    Do not get upset with people or situations ~ both are powerless without your reaction. Buddha

Namaste

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by surbakhunWeesste View Post
    Because people have certain beliefs!!!
    sorry I don't get it. I am talking about relationships/marriages and not religion.

Gold Member Class
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Ibex retter; Der Nomad
    mtDNA
    U2b2

Quote Originally Posted by Gandhara View Post
    sorry I don't get it. I am talking about relationships/marriages and not religion.
    Are beliefs only indoctrinated via religion? Hope it answers your confusion.

Namaste

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123