Page 203 of 264 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2635

Thread: (Unofficial) oracle for Eurogenes K36 - 256 reference populations

  1. #2021
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,308
    Sex
    Location
    Torun
    Ethnicity
    Central 75% + 25% Masovia
    Nationality
    Pole
    Y-DNA
    R1a > M198 > YP 1337

    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
    Ok, how you do the nMonte?

    1. Download programm "R" for Windows (https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windo...-3.4.1-win.exe) or Mac (https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/ but it is more complicated probably).
    2. Install it.
    3. Download nMonte itself https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...lJfeUpLdUhtMXM
    4. Unpack it for example in folder c: \nMonte

    Above points you did only once

    5. Open "R" programm, choose in "File" option "change directory" (or maybe in English version is "change folder") and select this where you unpack so for example c: \nMonte



    Now you must only prepare file with your results.

    6. Open in folder c: \nMonte file "test.txt" and what you see here are components values, you must enter yours. Open it in simple Notepad, not excel. Remmeber that must be one blank line below components values. Save it of course after.


    7. Now in "R" simply past this command:

    source('nMonte2.R')
    getMonte('k36.csv', 'test.csv')

    If you press "Enter" i see this or similar, you are on a good path.
    Last edited by lukaszM; 09-12-2017 at 11:23 AM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lukaszM For This Useful Post:

     emc (09-12-2017), jjensen6 (09-12-2017), PLogan (09-12-2017), stealth (09-12-2017)

  3. #2022
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,308
    Sex
    Location
    Torun
    Ethnicity
    Central 75% + 25% Masovia
    Nationality
    Pole
    Y-DNA
    R1a > M198 > YP 1337

    Poland
    Admix 4 instruction:

    1. Download and unpack https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...nNGeHRqZ2g1eU0
    2. After unpacking in folder select Admin4_097.exe


    3. Now you see window where you must first go to folder where you unpack files (but only at first time) and choose file:
    k36_v1_commas.txt

    4. After it you see this, change all 2,77 values to your real components values (use commas) and press "Go!".


    5. If you see some error return to point 3 and choose instead of k36_v1_commas.txt second file:
    k36_v1_dots.txt
    In such case you see next values like "2.77" and enter your values but this time use dots.
    Why there is such problem, it depends on regional settings in your Windows. Some use dots, some commas in numbers.

    6. If either one of second file works you see such black window, wait till processing end.


    7. Results will be in output.txt file.
    Last edited by lukaszM; 09-12-2017 at 01:41 PM.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lukaszM For This Useful Post:

     emc (09-12-2017), jjensen6 (09-13-2017), PLogan (09-12-2017), stealth (09-12-2017)

  5. #2023
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,308
    Sex
    Location
    Torun
    Ethnicity
    Central 75% + 25% Masovia
    Nationality
    Pole
    Y-DNA
    R1a > M198 > YP 1337

    Poland
    Sktibo



    K36
     


    Amerindian 1.60
    Arabian -
    Armenian -
    Basque 3.77
    Central_African -
    Central_Euro 3.81
    East_African -
    East_Asian -
    East_Balkan 1.54
    East_Central_Asian -
    East_Central_Euro 10.20
    East_Med -
    Eastern_Euro 3.70
    Fennoscandian 6.51
    French 8.09
    Iberian 16.19
    Indo-Chinese -
    Italian 8.64
    Malayan -
    Near_Eastern -
    North_African -
    North_Atlantic 16.51
    North_Caucasian 3.37
    North_Sea 15.64
    Northeast_African -
    Oceanian 0.14
    Omotic -
    Pygmy -
    Siberian -
    South_Asian -
    South_Central_Asian -
    South_Chinese -
    Volga-Ural 0.26
    West_African -
    West_Caucasian -
    West_Med -


    correlation values
     

    name skitbo
    Ireland 0,96676
    Orkney 0,96395
    FR_North-West 0,96229
    England_North-West 0,96207
    Cumbria 0,96171

    Wales 0,95946
    England_North-East 0,95719
    FR_North-East 0,95582
    Northern Ireland 0,95483
    Flemish 0,95003

    England_South-West 0,94975
    England_South-East 0,94966
    Scotland 0,94892
    FR_Brittamy 0,94204
    South_Holland 0,94001

    Germany_West 0,93794
    Walloons 0,93351
    Germany_South 0,9301

    Germany_North-West 0,91732
    FR_mixed 0,9037

    Central_Holland 0,89542
    North_Holland & Friesland 0,89257
    Swiss_German 0,89173
    Denmark 0,88649
    Austria 0,8703
    Saxony 0,86283

    FR_Central 0,8583
    Norwegians 0,85756
    Sweden 0,84294
    Germany_East 0,81929
    former East Prussia 0,81929
    former Germany East 0,81929
    Tirol 0,81404

    Hungary 0,79125
    FR_South 0,79122
    Czech Republic 0,7812
    IT_Aosta 0,77838
    Slovenia 0,76644

    Spain_Canarians 0,75071
    Cataluna 0,74453
    North Sweden 0,74382
    Portugal 0,73852
    Islas Baleares 0,73726
    IT_Veneto 0,73385
    Andalusia 0,7334
    SP_Galicia 0,72288
    IT_Piedmont 0,72241
    Castilla y León 0,72157
    Castilla-La Mancha 0,72157
    Comunidad de Madrid 0,72157
    Extremadura 0,72157
    Región de Murcia 0,72157
    Cantabria 0,71894
    Comunidad Valenciana 0,71579
    Principado de Asturias 0,71542
    Aragón 0,71425
    IT_Friuli 0,71117
    Lusatian_Sorbs 0,70062

    Swiss_Italian 0,6925
    PL_North 0,68623
    Croatians 0,67054
    La Rioja 0,66956
    Slovakia 0,66799
    PL_Subcarpathia 0,66579
    Upper_Silesia 0,665
    North_Norway 0,6592
    NE-Rumunia 0,65677
    Pl_South (Małopolska) 0,65676
    Central Rumunia 0,65345
    Great Poland (Wielkopolska) 0,65025
    Kashubians 0,64813
    IT_North 0,64761
    Western Serbians 1 0,64287
    Western Serbians 2 0,64287
    Carpathian Rusyns 0,63659
    Bosniaks 1 0,63185
    Bosniaks 2 0,63185
    Ukraine West 0,62458
    Serbia 0,61881
    NW-Rumunia 0,61025
    PL_mixed 0,60947
    Ukraine Kiev region 0,60607
    Montenegro 0,60414
    SE-Rumunia 0,59441
    Ukraine Poltava 0,57999
    Pl_Lublin 0,5764
    Moldova 0,57412
    Masovia 0,56985
    Macedonia_FYROM 0,56237
    Ukraine Central 0,55713
    SW-Rumunia 0,55411
    Belarus Polesye 0,54834
    Ukraine North-East 0,54709
    FR_South-West 0,5439
    Belarus West 0,54318
    Volgograd 0,53415
    IT_Tuscany 0,52942
    South_Rumunia 0,52019
    Orel 0,51021
    Ukraine Chernigov 0,50959
    Podlasie and East_Masovia 0,5055
    Belarus East 0,50495
    RU Voronezh 0,50132
    Bryansk 0,50025
    Ukraine Cherkassy 0,49665
    Smolensk 0,49558
    Ryazan 0,49415
    Tula 0,49415
    País Vasco 0,49352
    RU Kursk 0,49334
    RU Tambov 0,49125
    RU Central 0,48219
    Tver 0,47949
    Bulgaria 0,47775
    PL_Sudovia (Suwalskie) 0,47461
    Rostov 0,46585
    Kosovo 0,46548
    RU Metschora & Murom 0,46545
    RU Solvychegodsk 0,46545
    IT_Marche 0,46497
    FR_Corsica 0,4625
    Lithuanians 0,43771
    RU Pskov 0,43346
    Latvia 0,43166
    Estonians 0,42324
    North_Albania 0,4211
    Albanians_FYROM 0,40415
    Mordva Moksha 0,40366
    RU Kostroma 0,40243
    Mordva Erzya 0,40195
    RU Novgorod 0,4014
    GR_Macedonia 0,39681
    GR_Macedonia 0,39681
    Perm 0,39383
    IT_Lazio 0,39087
    South_Albania 0,37497
    Kirov 0,37336
    GR_Eubea 0,36186
    Thrace 0,35923
    Tatars_Kazan 0,35782
    GR_Peloponese 0,3525
    GR_Central 0,35157
    Ipeiros 0,34259
    RU North Dvina 0,30906
    IT_Abruzzo 0,30141
    RU Pinega 0,27137
    Komi 0,26727
    Sicily_Trapani 0,26032
    South-West Finns 0,25757
    Vepsians 0,25742
    IT_Apulia 0,25609
    GR_Andros 0,24721
    Karelians 0,23758
    IT_Sardinia 0,23395
    Sicily_Palermo 0,23002
    IT_Campania 0,22996
    Israel 0,22781
    Sicily_Caltanisetta 0,22368
    GR_Cyclades 0,22192
    Sicily_Ragusa 0,2118
    Malta 0,21077
    Sicily_Agrigento 0,20716
    Crimean Tatars Coast 0,19965
    Ingrians 0,18269
    Sicily_Katania 0,18063
    Lapp 1 0,17749
    Sicily_Messina 0,17586
    GR_Kythira 0,17002
    Udmurts 0,16375
    Crimean Tatars Steppe 0,15821
    East & North Finns 0,15786
    IT_Calabria 0,1566
    Greeks_Azov 0,13872
    GR_Chios 0,13448
    GR_Kalymnos 0,13249
    GR_Crete 0,12642
    North_Dagestan 0,10998
    GR_Ikaria 0,10898
    Lapp 2 0,10273
    Lapp 3 0,10273
    GR_Dodecanese 0,10214
    Chuvashes 0,060276
    Tabassarans 0,056069
    Tunisia 0,048906
    Kumyks 0,047647
    Bashkirs 0,034948
    Chechens 0,026424
    Mari 0,021796
    Algieria 0,0046883
    Morocco -0,0070255
    Balkars -0,01008
    Kabardinians -0,01008
    Karachays -0,014491
    Osettians -0,019938
    Tatars_Siberia -0,033499
    South Amerind -0,042001
    Cyprus -0,045925
    North Amerind -0,063689
    Mansi -0,069488
    Shors -0,070709
    Georgia East -0,07073
    Turkey -0,072987
    Chitrali -0,076237
    Khanty -0,07884
    Jat Sikh -0,082064
    Selkups -0,083658
    Pontic_Greeks -0,084791
    Kalash -0,084887
    Nenets -0,08608
    Punjabi_IND -0,087027
    Brahmin_Bihari -0,08911
    Abkhasian -0,089615
    Georgia Svans -0,09057
    Ket -0,094765
    Karakalpaks -0,0977
    Western Georgia -0,097797
    Yakuts -0,10076
    Mandingo -0,10105
    Brahui -0,10193
    Jammu Brahmin -0,10428
    Pashtun_AFG -0,10462
    Pashtun_PAK -0,10554
    Yoruba -0,10568
    Japanese -0,10594
    Kazakhstan -0,10604
    Eskimo -0,10621
    Pygmy -0,10781
    Georgia Imereti -0,10847
    Burusho -0,10888
    Brahmin_Nepali -0,10966
    Turkey_Anatolia -0,11122
    Indonesian -0,11574
    Druzes -0,11756
    Punjabi_PAK -0,11861
    Melanesians -0,12003
    Lazes -0,12144
    Tamil Ceylon -0,12467
    Australian Aborigine -0,12494
    Kashmiri Pandit -0,12546
    Bantu Zimbabwe -0,12705
    Altaians -0,12842
    Brahmin_Himachal_Pradesh -0,12856
    Somali -0,12906
    Uzbeks -0,13142
    Sa_Khoisan -0,1328
    Jordan -0,13294
    Malayali -0,13413
    Telugu -0,13726
    Bantu South Africa -0,14154
    Maori -0,14226
    Bangladeshi -0,14637
    Azeri -0,14992
    Armenians -0,14993
    Buryats -0,15049
    Bengali -0,15247
    Kurds -0,15326
    Cambodia -0,15355
    Amhara -0,15375
    Sindhi -0,15514
    Tigre -0,15636
    Bantu Central Africa -0,1564
    Oromo -0,15684
    Kalmyks -0,157
    Turkmenistan -0,15729
    Phillipino -0,15783
    Levant -0,15791
    Uyghurs -0,16111
    Saudi Arabia -0,16521
    Palestina -0,16625
    Persians -0,16678
    Nivkhs -0,16732
    Beluji -0,17054
    Luhya Kenya -0,17113
    Hazara_AFG -0,17536
    Vietnamese -0,17648
    Assyrians -0,17786
    Tajikistan -0,178
    Tajiks_AFG -0,178
    Han China -0,17852
    Bedouin -0,18328
    Mongols -0,18458
    Samoa -0,18516
    Yemen_North -0,18732
    Sandawe -0,1888
    Egypt -0,22034
    Yemen Hadramaut -0,24066


    Gogole map: https://fusiontables.googleuserconte...mplt=2&hml=KML

    [IMG][/IMG]

    Last edited by lukaszM; 09-12-2017 at 01:36 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lukaszM For This Useful Post:

     sktibo (09-12-2017), spruithean (09-19-2017)

  7. #2024
    Registered Users
    Posts
    48
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    European-Blend
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    I-Z59

    Ireland Canada Quebec Germany Palatinate England Netherlands Scotland
    Hi again lukaszM.

    Thanks for doing my map a few pages back, it was very interesting!

    I've sent another $5.00, if you'd be able to do my mother's and my father's maps. Thank you very much!

    Mother:
     
    Amerindian -
    Arabian -
    Armenian -
    Basque 3.92
    Central_African -
    Central_Euro 8.26
    East_African -
    East_Asian -
    East_Balkan 0.31
    East_Central_Asian -
    East_Central_Euro 5.94
    East_Med -
    Eastern_Euro 5.00
    Fennoscandian 9.78
    French 8.41
    Iberian 15.76
    Indo-Chinese -
    Italian 6.66
    Malayan -
    Near_Eastern -
    North_African 0.27
    North_Atlantic 14.89
    North_Caucasian 1.52
    North_Sea 19.30
    Northeast_African -
    Oceanian -
    Omotic -
    Pygmy -
    Siberian -
    South_Asian -
    South_Central_Asian -
    South_Chinese -
    Volga-Ural -
    West_African -
    West_Caucasian -
    West_Med -


    Father:
     
    Amerindian -
    Arabian -
    Armenian -
    Basque -
    Central_African -
    Central_Euro 6.51
    East_African -
    East_Asian -
    East_Balkan 5.94
    East_Central_Asian -
    East_Central_Euro 2.85
    East_Med -
    Eastern_Euro 3.73
    Fennoscandian 10.46
    French 5.48
    Iberian 13.94
    Indo-Chinese -
    Italian 10.67
    Malayan -
    Near_Eastern -
    North_African -
    North_Atlantic 14.13
    North_Caucasian 1.36
    North_Sea 19.63
    Northeast_African -
    Oceanian -
    Omotic -
    Pygmy -
    Siberian -
    South_Asian 0.99
    South_Central_Asian 0.67
    South_Chinese -
    Volga-Ural -
    West_African -
    West_Caucasian 1.69
    West_Med 1.91
    Genetic Communities
    Father: French Settlers Along the St. Lawrence, English Newfoundlanders, Scots, Early Settlers of New York, Settlers of the Massachusetts Coast and Nova Scotia
    Mother: Settlers of Southeastern New York

  8. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by lukaszM View Post
    ....
    I know I said this morning just two more. But can you do this one please, paid for, and post on the forums. The two from the morning as asked.
    Last edited by PeopleRPeople; 09-12-2017 at 08:43 PM.

  9. #2026
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,308
    Sex
    Location
    Torun
    Ethnicity
    Central 75% + 25% Masovia
    Nationality
    Pole
    Y-DNA
    R1a > M198 > YP 1337

    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by PeopleRPeople View Post
    I know I said this morning just two more. But can you do this one please, paid for, and post on the forums. The two from the morning as asked.
    correlation values
     

    England_South-West 0,98746
    FR_Brittamy 0,98399
    Cumbria 0,98033

    Northern Ireland 0,97589
    Ireland 0,97569
    Wales 0,97295

    Orkney 0,96856
    England_North-East 0,96832
    England_North-West 0,96564
    Scotland 0,96195

    FR_North-West 0,95825

    Flemish 0,94525

    Walloons 0,93989
    FR_North-East 0,93771
    England_South-East 0,93665
    South_Holland 0,93465

    Germany_West 0,91038

    Central_Holland 0,89824
    FR_mixed 0,89578
    Germany_North-West 0,8934
    Germany_South 0,88985
    Swiss_German 0,87625
    Denmark 0,87249
    North_Holland & Friesland 0,87028
    Norwegians 0,86026
    FR_Central 0,84126
    Sweden 0,81941

    Tirol 0,79966
    Austria 0,79877
    FR_South 0,79594
    Spain_Canarians 0,78612
    IT_Aosta 0,77188
    Saxony 0,76908
    Portugal 0,76299

    Islas Baleares 0,74509
    Cataluna 0,74267
    Andalusia 0,73603
    Castilla y León 0,72615
    Castilla-La Mancha 0,72615
    Comunidad de Madrid 0,72615
    Extremadura 0,72615
    Región de Murcia 0,72615
    Principado de Asturias 0,72528
    SP_Galicia 0,72358
    Comunidad Valenciana 0,72108
    Cantabria 0,71682
    North Sweden 0,71546
    Germany_East 0,71467
    former East Prussia 0,71467
    former Germany East 0,71467
    Aragón 0,70771
    IT_Veneto 0,70188

    IT_Friuli 0,69396
    IT_Piedmont 0,68374
    Swiss_Italian 0,68052
    Hungary 0,66051
    La Rioja 0,65383
    Czech Republic 0,65002
    North_Norway 0,64309
    IT_North 0,63568
    Slovenia 0,6296
    Central Rumunia 0,6068
    NW-Rumunia 0,56137
    Lusatian_Sorbs 0,55674
    IT_Tuscany 0,55648
    NE-Rumunia 0,54801
    PL_North 0,5462
    IT_Marche 0,54361
    FR_Corsica 0,53789
    Macedonia_FYROM 0,53576
    Croatians 0,52608
    FR_South-West 0,51676
    Upper_Silesia 0,50761
    PL_Subcarpathia 0,50583
    Western Serbians 1 0,50243
    Western Serbians 2 0,50243
    Bosniaks 1 0,49967
    Bosniaks 2 0,49967
    SE-Rumunia 0,49832
    Serbia 0,4917
    Montenegro 0,49108
    Pl_South (Małopolska) 0,48927
    Kashubians 0,48847
    Slovakia 0,48758
    Great Poland (Wielkopolska) 0,48592
    País Vasco 0,47609
    IT_Lazio 0,47241
    Israel 0,46887
    Ukraine West 0,46746
    Carpathian Rusyns 0,45479
    Thrace 0,44527
    Kosovo 0,44312
    South_Rumunia 0,43697
    Sicily_Caltanisetta 0,43576
    Ukraine Kiev region 0,4327
    PL_mixed 0,42828
    Sicily_Trapani 0,42585
    SW-Rumunia 0,42472
    Sicily_Palermo 0,41785
    North_Albania 0,41579
    Moldova 0,4152
    GR_Eubea 0,41435
    GR_Central 0,41305
    Bulgaria 0,40869
    GR_Andros 0,40764
    GR_Macedonia 0,40761
    GR_Macedonia 0,40761
    GR_Peloponese 0,40697
    IT_Abruzzo 0,39867
    Malta 0,39767
    Albanians_FYROM 0,39586
    South_Albania 0,38505
    IT_Campania 0,38366
    Masovia 0,38158
    Tunisia 0,38031
    Ukraine Poltava 0,37777
    Algieria 0,37608
    IT_Apulia 0,37388
    Sicily_Messina 0,37342
    Sicily_Agrigento 0,37233
    Pl_Lublin 0,37043
    Sicily_Ragusa 0,37012
    Morocco 0,36965
    Ukraine Central 0,3618
    Volgograd 0,36111
    Sicily_Katania 0,35211
    Belarus West 0,3509
    Ukraine North-East 0,34919
    Tver 0,34652
    Belarus Polesye 0,34562
    Rostov 0,33074
    Orel 0,3266
    GR_Cyclades 0,32414
    RU Tambov 0,32368
    RU Voronezh 0,32274
    Ipeiros 0,31822
    IT_Calabria 0,31415
    Smolensk 0,31411
    Belarus East 0,31287
    Ukraine Chernigov 0,31131
    RU Kursk 0,30675
    Ryazan 0,30536
    Tula 0,30536
    GR_Kythira 0,30416
    RU Central 0,30377
    Estonians 0,30228
    Podlasie and East_Masovia 0,30043
    RU Metschora & Murom 0,30029
    RU Solvychegodsk 0,30029
    Bryansk 0,29504
    GR_Chios 0,29363
    GR_Dodecanese 0,29255
    RU Kostroma 0,28384
    GR_Crete 0,28181
    Ukraine Cherkassy 0,27974
    GR_Ikaria 0,27917
    Crimean Tatars Coast 0,27805
    GR_Kalymnos 0,27346
    Mordva Moksha 0,27019
    Perm 0,26931
    PL_Sudovia (Suwalskie) 0,26755
    Kirov 0,26527
    Mordva Erzya 0,26167
    RU Novgorod 0,2522
    IT_Sardinia 0,24624
    Latvia 0,24438
    Lithuanians 0,23039
    South-West Finns 0,22916
    RU Pskov 0,22845
    Greeks_Azov 0,2241
    RU North Dvina 0,2214
    Vepsians 0,19976
    Karelians 0,19203
    RU Pinega 0,19189
    Tatars_Kazan 0,1863
    Jordan 0,18206
    Cyprus 0,17304
    Komi 0,17051
    Bedouin 0,16696
    Lapp 1 0,15656
    Ingrians 0,15026
    East & North Finns 0,13405
    Levant 0,089602
    Druzes 0,08809
    Udmurts 0,086687
    Lapp 2 0,084759
    Lapp 3 0,084759
    Palestina 0,083286
    Pontic_Greeks 0,076221
    North_Dagestan 0,03489
    Turkey 0,01506
    Tabassarans 0,0015029
    Kumyks -0,0067746
    Lazes -0,0079612
    Balkars -0,0097301
    Chechens -0,018415
    Kabardinians -0,024399
    Georgia East -0,025324
    Western Georgia -0,032793
    Georgia Imereti -0,034544
    Assyrians -0,03606
    Turkey_Anatolia -0,036525
    Karachays -0,038661
    Osettians -0,039688
    Crimean Tatars Steppe -0,041666
    Georgia Svans -0,043534
    Egypt -0,045684
    Mari -0,051658
    Abkhasian -0,052695
    Chuvashes -0,053964
    Armenians -0,073435
    Bashkirs -0,08398
    Kurds -0,08743
    Azeri -0,097433
    Mansi -0,11827
    Saudi Arabia -0,11928
    Persians -0,12264
    Khanty -0,12878
    Nenets -0,12894
    Selkups -0,1322
    Tigre -0,13498
    Oromo -0,13591
    Indonesian -0,13718
    Brahui -0,13718
    Mandingo -0,13798
    South Amerind -0,13861
    Tatars_Siberia -0,13959
    Amhara -0,14087
    Somali -0,14149
    Yakuts -0,14292
    Ket -0,14535
    Yoruba -0,14635
    Brahmin_Bihari -0,15026
    Japanese -0,15033
    Pashtun_AFG -0,15241
    Kalash -0,15294
    Yemen_North -0,15294
    Pygmy -0,15304
    Burusho -0,15522
    Melanesians -0,15578
    Punjabi_IND -0,15654
    Jat Sikh -0,15935
    Sa_Khoisan -0,16218
    Chitrali -0,16366
    North Amerind -0,16794
    Jammu Brahmin -0,16802
    Australian Aborigine -0,17
    Shors -0,17094
    Sandawe -0,17136
    Pashtun_PAK -0,17173
    Beluji -0,17233
    Bantu Zimbabwe -0,17257
    Tamil Ceylon -0,18205
    Eskimo -0,18802
    Punjabi_PAK -0,18809
    Bantu South Africa -0,1906
    Brahmin_Nepali -0,19159
    Cambodia -0,19204
    Telugu -0,19327
    Malayali -0,1936
    Bangladeshi -0,19409
    Bantu Central Africa -0,19411
    Turkmenistan -0,19512
    Maori -0,19523
    Kashmiri Pandit -0,19843
    Brahmin_Himachal_Pradesh -0,20439
    Luhya Kenya -0,20644
    Sindhi -0,20972
    Vietnamese -0,21253
    Bengali -0,21499
    Altaians -0,21581
    Phillipino -0,21766
    Karakalpaks -0,22
    Buryats -0,22263
    Kazakhstan -0,23032
    Nivkhs -0,24043
    Han China -0,24072
    Kalmyks -0,24659
    Yemen Hadramaut -0,25083
    Uzbeks -0,25495
    Mongols -0,26365
    Samoa -0,26579
    Tajikistan -0,27172
    Tajiks_AFG -0,27172
    Hazara_AFG -0,30065
    Uyghurs -0,30263


    Google map: https://fusiontables.googleuserconte...mplt=2&hml=KML

    Last edited by lukaszM; 09-12-2017 at 09:31 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lukaszM For This Useful Post:

     erwangery (09-12-2017), PeopleRPeople (09-12-2017)

  11. #2027
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,797
    Sex
    Location
    B.C.
    Ethnicity
    Métis
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    R-Z198 (DF27)
    mtDNA
    T2B-T152C

    Canada England Scotland Germany France
    Quote Originally Posted by lukaszM View Post
    Sktibo



    K36
     


    Amerindian 1.60
    Arabian -
    Armenian -
    Basque 3.77
    Central_African -
    Central_Euro 3.81
    East_African -
    East_Asian -
    East_Balkan 1.54
    East_Central_Asian -
    East_Central_Euro 10.20
    East_Med -
    Eastern_Euro 3.70
    Fennoscandian 6.51
    French 8.09
    Iberian 16.19
    Indo-Chinese -
    Italian 8.64
    Malayan -
    Near_Eastern -
    North_African -
    North_Atlantic 16.51
    North_Caucasian 3.37
    North_Sea 15.64
    Northeast_African -
    Oceanian 0.14
    Omotic -
    Pygmy -
    Siberian -
    South_Asian -
    South_Central_Asian -
    South_Chinese -
    Volga-Ural 0.26
    West_African -
    West_Caucasian -
    West_Med -


    correlation values
     

    name skitbo
    Ireland 0,96676
    Orkney 0,96395
    FR_North-West 0,96229
    England_North-West 0,96207
    Cumbria 0,96171

    Wales 0,95946
    England_North-East 0,95719
    FR_North-East 0,95582
    Northern Ireland 0,95483
    Flemish 0,95003

    England_South-West 0,94975
    England_South-East 0,94966
    Scotland 0,94892
    FR_Brittamy 0,94204
    South_Holland 0,94001

    Germany_West 0,93794
    Walloons 0,93351
    Germany_South 0,9301

    Germany_North-West 0,91732
    FR_mixed 0,9037

    Central_Holland 0,89542
    North_Holland & Friesland 0,89257
    Swiss_German 0,89173
    Denmark 0,88649
    Austria 0,8703
    Saxony 0,86283

    FR_Central 0,8583
    Norwegians 0,85756
    Sweden 0,84294
    Germany_East 0,81929
    former East Prussia 0,81929
    former Germany East 0,81929
    Tirol 0,81404

    Hungary 0,79125
    FR_South 0,79122
    Czech Republic 0,7812
    IT_Aosta 0,77838
    Slovenia 0,76644

    Spain_Canarians 0,75071
    Cataluna 0,74453
    North Sweden 0,74382
    Portugal 0,73852
    Islas Baleares 0,73726
    IT_Veneto 0,73385
    Andalusia 0,7334
    SP_Galicia 0,72288
    IT_Piedmont 0,72241
    Castilla y León 0,72157
    Castilla-La Mancha 0,72157
    Comunidad de Madrid 0,72157
    Extremadura 0,72157
    Región de Murcia 0,72157
    Cantabria 0,71894
    Comunidad Valenciana 0,71579
    Principado de Asturias 0,71542
    Aragón 0,71425
    IT_Friuli 0,71117
    Lusatian_Sorbs 0,70062

    Swiss_Italian 0,6925
    PL_North 0,68623
    Croatians 0,67054
    La Rioja 0,66956
    Slovakia 0,66799
    PL_Subcarpathia 0,66579
    Upper_Silesia 0,665
    North_Norway 0,6592
    NE-Rumunia 0,65677
    Pl_South (Małopolska) 0,65676
    Central Rumunia 0,65345
    Great Poland (Wielkopolska) 0,65025
    Kashubians 0,64813
    IT_North 0,64761
    Western Serbians 1 0,64287
    Western Serbians 2 0,64287
    Carpathian Rusyns 0,63659
    Bosniaks 1 0,63185
    Bosniaks 2 0,63185
    Ukraine West 0,62458
    Serbia 0,61881
    NW-Rumunia 0,61025
    PL_mixed 0,60947
    Ukraine Kiev region 0,60607
    Montenegro 0,60414
    SE-Rumunia 0,59441
    Ukraine Poltava 0,57999
    Pl_Lublin 0,5764
    Moldova 0,57412
    Masovia 0,56985
    Macedonia_FYROM 0,56237
    Ukraine Central 0,55713
    SW-Rumunia 0,55411
    Belarus Polesye 0,54834
    Ukraine North-East 0,54709
    FR_South-West 0,5439
    Belarus West 0,54318
    Volgograd 0,53415
    IT_Tuscany 0,52942
    South_Rumunia 0,52019
    Orel 0,51021
    Ukraine Chernigov 0,50959
    Podlasie and East_Masovia 0,5055
    Belarus East 0,50495
    RU Voronezh 0,50132
    Bryansk 0,50025
    Ukraine Cherkassy 0,49665
    Smolensk 0,49558
    Ryazan 0,49415
    Tula 0,49415
    País Vasco 0,49352
    RU Kursk 0,49334
    RU Tambov 0,49125
    RU Central 0,48219
    Tver 0,47949
    Bulgaria 0,47775
    PL_Sudovia (Suwalskie) 0,47461
    Rostov 0,46585
    Kosovo 0,46548
    RU Metschora & Murom 0,46545
    RU Solvychegodsk 0,46545
    IT_Marche 0,46497
    FR_Corsica 0,4625
    Lithuanians 0,43771
    RU Pskov 0,43346
    Latvia 0,43166
    Estonians 0,42324
    North_Albania 0,4211
    Albanians_FYROM 0,40415
    Mordva Moksha 0,40366
    RU Kostroma 0,40243
    Mordva Erzya 0,40195
    RU Novgorod 0,4014
    GR_Macedonia 0,39681
    GR_Macedonia 0,39681
    Perm 0,39383
    IT_Lazio 0,39087
    South_Albania 0,37497
    Kirov 0,37336
    GR_Eubea 0,36186
    Thrace 0,35923
    Tatars_Kazan 0,35782
    GR_Peloponese 0,3525
    GR_Central 0,35157
    Ipeiros 0,34259
    RU North Dvina 0,30906
    IT_Abruzzo 0,30141
    RU Pinega 0,27137
    Komi 0,26727
    Sicily_Trapani 0,26032
    South-West Finns 0,25757
    Vepsians 0,25742
    IT_Apulia 0,25609
    GR_Andros 0,24721
    Karelians 0,23758
    IT_Sardinia 0,23395
    Sicily_Palermo 0,23002
    IT_Campania 0,22996
    Israel 0,22781
    Sicily_Caltanisetta 0,22368
    GR_Cyclades 0,22192
    Sicily_Ragusa 0,2118
    Malta 0,21077
    Sicily_Agrigento 0,20716
    Crimean Tatars Coast 0,19965
    Ingrians 0,18269
    Sicily_Katania 0,18063
    Lapp 1 0,17749
    Sicily_Messina 0,17586
    GR_Kythira 0,17002
    Udmurts 0,16375
    Crimean Tatars Steppe 0,15821
    East & North Finns 0,15786
    IT_Calabria 0,1566
    Greeks_Azov 0,13872
    GR_Chios 0,13448
    GR_Kalymnos 0,13249
    GR_Crete 0,12642
    North_Dagestan 0,10998
    GR_Ikaria 0,10898
    Lapp 2 0,10273
    Lapp 3 0,10273
    GR_Dodecanese 0,10214
    Chuvashes 0,060276
    Tabassarans 0,056069
    Tunisia 0,048906
    Kumyks 0,047647
    Bashkirs 0,034948
    Chechens 0,026424
    Mari 0,021796
    Algieria 0,0046883
    Morocco -0,0070255
    Balkars -0,01008
    Kabardinians -0,01008
    Karachays -0,014491
    Osettians -0,019938
    Tatars_Siberia -0,033499
    South Amerind -0,042001
    Cyprus -0,045925
    North Amerind -0,063689
    Mansi -0,069488
    Shors -0,070709
    Georgia East -0,07073
    Turkey -0,072987
    Chitrali -0,076237
    Khanty -0,07884
    Jat Sikh -0,082064
    Selkups -0,083658
    Pontic_Greeks -0,084791
    Kalash -0,084887
    Nenets -0,08608
    Punjabi_IND -0,087027
    Brahmin_Bihari -0,08911
    Abkhasian -0,089615
    Georgia Svans -0,09057
    Ket -0,094765
    Karakalpaks -0,0977
    Western Georgia -0,097797
    Yakuts -0,10076
    Mandingo -0,10105
    Brahui -0,10193
    Jammu Brahmin -0,10428
    Pashtun_AFG -0,10462
    Pashtun_PAK -0,10554
    Yoruba -0,10568
    Japanese -0,10594
    Kazakhstan -0,10604
    Eskimo -0,10621
    Pygmy -0,10781
    Georgia Imereti -0,10847
    Burusho -0,10888
    Brahmin_Nepali -0,10966
    Turkey_Anatolia -0,11122
    Indonesian -0,11574
    Druzes -0,11756
    Punjabi_PAK -0,11861
    Melanesians -0,12003
    Lazes -0,12144
    Tamil Ceylon -0,12467
    Australian Aborigine -0,12494
    Kashmiri Pandit -0,12546
    Bantu Zimbabwe -0,12705
    Altaians -0,12842
    Brahmin_Himachal_Pradesh -0,12856
    Somali -0,12906
    Uzbeks -0,13142
    Sa_Khoisan -0,1328
    Jordan -0,13294
    Malayali -0,13413
    Telugu -0,13726
    Bantu South Africa -0,14154
    Maori -0,14226
    Bangladeshi -0,14637
    Azeri -0,14992
    Armenians -0,14993
    Buryats -0,15049
    Bengali -0,15247
    Kurds -0,15326
    Cambodia -0,15355
    Amhara -0,15375
    Sindhi -0,15514
    Tigre -0,15636
    Bantu Central Africa -0,1564
    Oromo -0,15684
    Kalmyks -0,157
    Turkmenistan -0,15729
    Phillipino -0,15783
    Levant -0,15791
    Uyghurs -0,16111
    Saudi Arabia -0,16521
    Palestina -0,16625
    Persians -0,16678
    Nivkhs -0,16732
    Beluji -0,17054
    Luhya Kenya -0,17113
    Hazara_AFG -0,17536
    Vietnamese -0,17648
    Assyrians -0,17786
    Tajikistan -0,178
    Tajiks_AFG -0,178
    Han China -0,17852
    Bedouin -0,18328
    Mongols -0,18458
    Samoa -0,18516
    Yemen_North -0,18732
    Sandawe -0,1888
    Egypt -0,22034
    Yemen Hadramaut -0,24066


    Gogole map: https://fusiontables.googleuserconte...mplt=2&hml=KML

    [IMG][/IMG]

    This is fantastic Lucas, thank you! I particularly like how a section of France is highlighted, normally DNA testing cannot identify my French ancestry and it appears that yours does.

    LDNA British 3 paint.jpg

    Living DNA for comparison...
    I think yours does a better job in my case.
    Paper trail ancestry to the best of my knowledge:
    English 28.12%, East German or Eastern European 25%, Scottish 17.96%, Scotch-Irish 12.5%, French 8.2%, Welsh 3.125%, Native American 1.95%, and Colonial American, 3.125%, which cannot be determined with complete certainty: there is Dutch (at least 1.36%) and some English. The rest could include Spanish, Norwegian, German, and French, but these percentages would be minuscule.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sktibo For This Useful Post:

     Dewsloth (09-12-2017), lukaszM (09-12-2017)

  13. #2028
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    792
    Sex
    Location
    United States
    Ethnicity
    LebaGermish
    Y-DNA
    P312>DF19>DF88>S4268
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1e

    United States of America Lebanon Germany England Belgium Scotland
    Payment sent.
    Okay, so we've seen my dad's map (German/British);
    and my mom is pretty much all Lebanese.
    Let's see how the map does with me. Does it pick the regions out or just mix them all up and decide I'm Greek? Make your predictions now!

    Dad's map:
     


    Amerindian -
    Arabian 4.95
    Armenian 4.71
    Basque 2.52
    Central_African -
    Central_Euro 4.85
    East_African -
    East_Asian -
    East_Balkan 0.88
    East_Central_Asian -
    East_Central_Euro 1.21
    East_Med 16.99
    Eastern_Euro -
    Fennoscandian -
    French 5.80
    Iberian 8.08
    Indo-Chinese -
    Italian 14.04
    Malayan -
    Near_Eastern 9.88
    North_African -
    North_Atlantic 6.55
    North_Caucasian 7.53
    North_Sea 7.54
    Northeast_African -
    Oceanian 0.29
    Omotic -
    Pygmy -
    Siberian -
    South_Asian -
    South_Central_Asian 0.91
    South_Chinese -
    Volga-Ural -
    West_African -
    West_Caucasian 2.37
    West_Med 0.89
    Last edited by Dewsloth; 09-12-2017 at 06:07 PM.
    R1b (aka M343) > M269 > L23 > L51 > L11 > P312 > DF19 > DF88 > FGC11833 > S4281 > S4268 > Z17112 (S17075-, L644-)

    Archaeological cousin: 6DRIF-23 of Driffield Terrace Roman Cemetery, York (Z17112+, S17075+, L644-)

    Known ancestors: Francis Cooke (I-M223/I2a2a) b. 1583; John Wing (U106) b. 1584; Richard Warren (M269Hidden Content ) b.c. 1578; Elizabeth Walker (Warren) (H1j mtDNA) b. 1583; John Mead b.c. 1634 (I2a1/P37.2)

  14. #2029
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,308
    Sex
    Location
    Torun
    Ethnicity
    Central 75% + 25% Masovia
    Nationality
    Pole
    Y-DNA
    R1a > M198 > YP 1337

    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by kujira692 View Post
    Hi again lukaszM.

    Thanks for doing my map a few pages back, it was very interesting!

    I've sent another $5.00, if you'd be able to do my mother's and my father's maps. Thank you very much!

    Mother:
     
    Amerindian -
    Arabian -
    Armenian -
    Basque 3.92
    Central_African -
    Central_Euro 8.26
    East_African -
    East_Asian -
    East_Balkan 0.31
    East_Central_Asian -
    East_Central_Euro 5.94
    East_Med -
    Eastern_Euro 5.00
    Fennoscandian 9.78
    French 8.41
    Iberian 15.76
    Indo-Chinese -
    Italian 6.66
    Malayan -
    Near_Eastern -
    North_African 0.27
    North_Atlantic 14.89
    North_Caucasian 1.52
    North_Sea 19.30
    Northeast_African -
    Oceanian -
    Omotic -
    Pygmy -
    Siberian -
    South_Asian -
    South_Central_Asian -
    South_Chinese -
    Volga-Ural -
    West_African -
    West_Caucasian -
    West_Med -
    Interesting pattern - very high correlation for all British and Ireland.

    correlation values
     

    England_North-East 0,98971
    England_North-West 0,98675
    Cumbria 0,9861
    Orkney 0,984
    Wales 0,98364
    Northern Ireland 0,98279
    Scotland 0,98108

    Ireland 0,97945
    England_South-West 0,97817
    England_South-East 0,97543

    Flemish 0,96568

    South_Holland 0,95603
    FR_Brittamy 0,95424
    Germany_North-West 0,95319
    FR_North-West 0,95086

    Walloons 0,94876
    Denmark 0,94847
    FR_North-East 0,94792
    Central_Holland 0,94715
    North_Holland & Friesland 0,94052

    Germany_West 0,93993
    Norwegians 0,93394

    Germany_South 0,92147

    Sweden 0,90863

    Swiss_German 0,88466
    FR_mixed 0,87371

    Saxony 0,85229
    Austria 0,849
    North Sweden 0,82975
    Germany_East 0,82508
    former East Prussia 0,82508
    former Germany East 0,82508
    FR_Central 0,82284

    Tirol 0,79798
    FR_South 0,76428

    North_Norway 0,75984
    Czech Republic 0,75711
    Hungary 0,74749
    IT_Aosta 0,7393
    Slovenia 0,72552
    Spain_Canarians 0,72146
    Portugal 0,70285
    Islas Baleares 0,70251
    Cataluna 0,70045

    Lusatian_Sorbs 0,69149
    PL_North 0,684
    Andalusia 0,68127
    Castilla y León 0,67861
    Castilla-La Mancha 0,67861
    Comunidad de Madrid 0,67861
    Extremadura 0,67861
    Región de Murcia 0,67861
    Comunidad Valenciana 0,67816
    IT_Veneto 0,67421
    SP_Galicia 0,67384
    Cantabria 0,67286
    Principado de Asturias 0,67114
    Aragón 0,66384
    IT_Piedmont 0,65897
    PL_Subcarpathia 0,64963
    Swiss_Italian 0,64603
    Kashubians 0,6458
    IT_Friuli 0,64502
    Upper_Silesia 0,64343
    Great Poland (Wielkopolska) 0,63651
    Central Rumunia 0,63226
    La Rioja 0,62674
    Pl_South (Małopolska) 0,62525
    Croatians 0,61597
    Slovakia 0,61507
    Ukraine West 0,59933
    NE-Rumunia 0,59187
    Carpathian Rusyns 0,5882
    IT_North 0,58336
    PL_mixed 0,58283
    Ukraine Kiev region 0,58118
    Western Serbians 1 0,5665
    Western Serbians 2 0,5665
    NW-Rumunia 0,55296
    Masovia 0,54473
    Bosniaks 1 0,54024
    Bosniaks 2 0,54024
    Serbia 0,53866
    Moldova 0,53853
    Montenegro 0,53522
    Ukraine Poltava 0,52762
    Pl_Lublin 0,52672
    FR_South-West 0,51518
    SE-Rumunia 0,51515
    Volgograd 0,5145
    Belarus West 0,5121
    Ukraine Central 0,51113
    Belarus Polesye 0,50814
    Macedonia_FYROM 0,5066
    Tver 0,50197
    Ukraine North-East 0,49415
    RU Voronezh 0,48773
    Rostov 0,48638
    Orel 0,48467
    SW-Rumunia 0,48332
    Podlasie and East_Masovia 0,48052
    Ryazan 0,47903
    Tula 0,47903
    Estonians 0,47682
    Belarus East 0,47473
    Smolensk 0,47324
    Ukraine Chernigov 0,47286
    Bryansk 0,4723
    RU Tambov 0,47158
    País Vasco 0,47091
    RU Kursk 0,4704
    RU Metschora & Murom 0,46604
    RU Solvychegodsk 0,46604
    IT_Tuscany 0,4635
    RU Central 0,46299
    Ukraine Cherkassy 0,45788
    PL_Sudovia (Suwalskie) 0,45131
    RU Kostroma 0,44264
    Perm 0,4382
    RU Novgorod 0,43434
    South_Rumunia 0,43011
    IT_Marche 0,42416
    Latvia 0,42214
    FR_Corsica 0,41907
    Kirov 0,41801
    Mordva Erzya 0,41536
    Mordva Moksha 0,40924
    RU Pskov 0,40853
    Lithuanians 0,40783
    Bulgaria 0,38893
    Kosovo 0,38549
    RU North Dvina 0,38084
    South-West Finns 0,36881
    Tatars_Kazan 0,35454
    Vepsians 0,34662
    RU Pinega 0,34477
    North_Albania 0,33667
    Karelians 0,33294
    Albanians_FYROM 0,32465
    IT_Lazio 0,32291
    Komi 0,32246
    Thrace 0,31318
    GR_Macedonia 0,30432
    GR_Macedonia 0,30432
    GR_Central 0,30113
    South_Albania 0,29555
    Lapp 1 0,28507
    GR_Eubea 0,2815
    Ingrians 0,27736
    GR_Peloponese 0,27125
    East & North Finns 0,25488
    Ipeiros 0,24392
    IT_Abruzzo 0,22908
    Udmurts 0,21094
    Lapp 2 0,20939
    Lapp 3 0,20939
    Sicily_Trapani 0,19865
    IT_Sardinia 0,18458
    GR_Andros 0,18451
    Sicily_Palermo 0,17399
    Sicily_Caltanisetta 0,17275
    IT_Apulia 0,17162
    Israel 0,16858
    IT_Campania 0,16311
    GR_Cyclades 0,15139
    Sicily_Ragusa 0,14977
    Sicily_Agrigento 0,14374
    Malta 0,14272
    Sicily_Katania 0,11934
    Sicily_Messina 0,11691
    Crimean Tatars Coast 0,11232
    GR_Kythira 0,10712
    Crimean Tatars Steppe 0,1004
    IT_Calabria 0,092999
    Chuvashes 0,09091
    GR_Chios 0,070967
    GR_Kalymnos 0,065827
    North_Dagestan 0,06509
    GR_Crete 0,060632
    Greeks_Azov 0,057935
    Mari 0,056779
    Bashkirs 0,05655
    GR_Ikaria 0,055814
    GR_Dodecanese 0,040035
    Tunisia 0,02526
    Tabassarans 0,011761
    Algieria -0,0035876
    Morocco -0,012863
    Kumyks -0,014499
    Mansi -0,032637
    Chechens -0,03357
    Tatars_Siberia -0,034886
    Khanty -0,039107
    Shors -0,04887
    Balkars -0,049224
    Selkups -0,059362
    Kabardinians -0,062394
    Nenets -0,065944
    Ket -0,072387
    Karachays -0,074449
    Brahmin_Bihari -0,076168
    Osettians -0,079389
    Punjabi_IND -0,087253
    Cyprus -0,088967
    Jat Sikh -0,090167
    Chitrali -0,090791
    South Amerind -0,093768
    Jammu Brahmin -0,096379
    Yakuts -0,096645
    Mandingo -0,096804
    Brahmin_Nepali -0,097265
    Kalash -0,097587
    Brahui -0,097753
    Karakalpaks -0,10058
    Yoruba -0,10136
    Japanese -0,10165
    Pygmy -0,1034
    Burusho -0,10485
    Indonesian -0,11101
    Pashtun_AFG -0,11123
    Kazakhstan -0,11239
    North Amerind -0,11331
    Altaians -0,11782
    Pashtun_PAK -0,11914
    Georgia East -0,11974
    Melanesians -0,11983
    Druzes -0,12065
    Bantu Zimbabwe -0,12185
    Tamil Ceylon -0,12217
    Kashmiri Pandit -0,12223
    Punjabi_PAK -0,1229
    Somali -0,12356
    Australian Aborigine -0,12449
    Eskimo -0,12603
    Sa_Khoisan -0,12739
    Turkey -0,12905
    Telugu -0,13158
    Brahmin_Himachal_Pradesh -0,13195
    Abkhasian -0,13253
    Malayali -0,13266
    Georgia Svans -0,13408
    Pontic_Greeks -0,13531
    Bantu South Africa -0,13576
    Maori -0,1393
    Bangladeshi -0,13976
    Western Georgia -0,14283
    Buryats -0,14315
    Bengali -0,14579
    Amhara -0,14687
    Cambodia -0,14728
    Tigre -0,14959
    Bantu Central Africa -0,15001
    Oromo -0,15029
    Jordan -0,15159
    Phillipino -0,15182
    Georgia Imereti -0,15221
    Kalmyks -0,15314
    Uzbeks -0,15355
    Sindhi -0,15774
    Saudi Arabia -0,15944
    Nivkhs -0,16034
    Luhya Kenya -0,16426
    Uyghurs -0,16496
    Lazes -0,16582
    Turkey_Anatolia -0,16587
    Vietnamese -0,16931
    Han China -0,17121
    Levant -0,17444
    Mongols -0,17506
    Turkmenistan -0,17973
    Yemen_North -0,18021
    Sandawe -0,18062
    Samoa -0,1808
    Beluji -0,18149
    Bedouin -0,18266
    Palestina -0,18381
    Armenians -0,1875
    Kurds -0,19022
    Persians -0,1906
    Azeri -0,19161
    Hazara_AFG -0,19745
    Tajikistan -0,20077
    Tajiks_AFG -0,20077
    Assyrians -0,20363
    Egypt -0,21473
    Yemen Hadramaut -0,23188




    gogole map:https://fusiontables.googleuserconte...mplt=2&hml=KML


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to lukaszM For This Useful Post:

     kujira692 (09-12-2017)

  16. #2030
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,308
    Sex
    Location
    Torun
    Ethnicity
    Central 75% + 25% Masovia
    Nationality
    Pole
    Y-DNA
    R1a > M198 > YP 1337

    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by kujira692 View Post
    Hi again lukaszM.

    Thanks for doing my map a few pages back, it was very interesting!

    I've sent another $5.00, if you'd be able to do my mother's and my father's maps. Thank you very much!


    Father:
     
    Amerindian -
    Arabian -
    Armenian -
    Basque -
    Central_African -
    Central_Euro 6.51
    East_African -
    East_Asian -
    East_Balkan 5.94
    East_Central_Asian -
    East_Central_Euro 2.85
    East_Med -
    Eastern_Euro 3.73
    Fennoscandian 10.46
    French 5.48
    Iberian 13.94
    Indo-Chinese -
    Italian 10.67
    Malayan -
    Near_Eastern -
    North_African -
    North_Atlantic 14.13
    North_Caucasian 1.36
    North_Sea 19.63
    Northeast_African -
    Oceanian -
    Omotic -
    Pygmy -
    Siberian -
    South_Asian 0.99
    South_Central_Asian 0.67
    South_Chinese -
    Volga-Ural -
    West_African -
    West_Caucasian 1.69
    West_Med 1.91

    correlation values
     

    Flemish 0,97175
    Walloons 0,9672
    England_North-East 0,96585
    England_South-East 0,96324
    South_Holland 0,96093
    Germany_West 0,96086
    Cumbria 0,95887
    England_North-West 0,95879
    Scotland 0,95837
    Northern Ireland 0,95543
    Central_Holland 0,95059
    England_South-West 0,95025
    Germany_North-West 0,94971
    FR_North-West 0,94958
    Orkney 0,94681
    Germany_South 0,94585
    FR_North-East 0,94405
    Wales 0,93865
    Ireland 0,9312
    Denmark 0,92519
    Swiss_German 0,92441
    North_Holland & Friesland 0,91991
    FR_Brittamy 0,91294
    Norwegians 0,9057
    Sweden 0,89771
    FR_mixed 0,88637
    Tirol 0,8705
    Austria 0,86026
    FR_Central 0,86022
    Saxony 0,84163
    North Sweden 0,80583
    IT_Aosta 0,79845
    Germany_East 0,78317
    former East Prussia 0,78317
    former Germany East 0,78317
    FR_South 0,77458
    IT_Veneto 0,75825
    North_Norway 0,74932
    Hungary 0,74205
    IT_Piedmont 0,73143
    IT_Friuli 0,72679
    Czech Republic 0,72416
    Slovenia 0,72375
    Swiss_Italian 0,72189
    Islas Baleares 0,71292
    Portugal 0,71236
    Spain_Canarians 0,71049
    Cataluna 0,6877
    IT_North 0,67302
    SP_Galicia 0,67176
    Comunidad Valenciana 0,66815
    Castilla y León 0,66657
    Castilla-La Mancha 0,66657
    Comunidad de Madrid 0,66657
    Extremadura 0,66657
    Región de Murcia 0,66657
    Central Rumunia 0,66557
    Andalusia 0,66457
    Lusatian_Sorbs 0,65954
    Principado de Asturias 0,6501
    Cantabria 0,64601
    Croatians 0,64595
    Aragón 0,63424
    NE-Rumunia 0,62305
    Western Serbians 1 0,61953
    Western Serbians 2 0,61953
    PL_North 0,61455
    NW-Rumunia 0,60845
    Bosniaks 1 0,60552
    Bosniaks 2 0,60552
    PL_Subcarpathia 0,60512
    Montenegro 0,60288
    Serbia 0,60199
    Upper_Silesia 0,59315
    Macedonia_FYROM 0,58809
    Great Poland (Wielkopolska) 0,58564
    Pl_South (Małopolska) 0,58065
    Slovakia 0,57901
    SE-Rumunia 0,57516
    La Rioja 0,57319
    Kashubians 0,56766
    IT_Tuscany 0,56556
    Carpathian Rusyns 0,56104
    SW-Rumunia 0,55495
    Ukraine West 0,54823
    IT_Marche 0,54589
    Moldova 0,54144
    Ukraine Kiev region 0,52775
    PL_mixed 0,51998
    FR_Corsica 0,51977
    South_Rumunia 0,5158
    Kosovo 0,51219
    Pl_Lublin 0,48424
    Ukraine Poltava 0,48039
    Masovia 0,47141
    North_Albania 0,46829
    Bulgaria 0,46823
    Albanians_FYROM 0,46745
    Ukraine Central 0,4591
    Belarus Polesye 0,45303
    Volgograd 0,45177
    Belarus West 0,44572
    Estonians 0,44084
    South_Albania 0,43792
    RU Voronezh 0,43731
    Ukraine Chernigov 0,43572
    Rostov 0,43205
    Tver 0,43201
    IT_Lazio 0,42984
    Ukraine North-East 0,4287
    GR_Central 0,42864
    Orel 0,42489
    GR_Macedonia 0,4168
    GR_Macedonia 0,4168
    Ryazan 0,41551
    Tula 0,41551
    RU Metschora & Murom 0,41397
    RU Solvychegodsk 0,41397
    Thrace 0,41231
    FR_South-West 0,41222
    RU Tambov 0,41076
    RU Kursk 0,40897
    Podlasie and East_Masovia 0,40734
    Smolensk 0,40595
    Belarus East 0,40228
    RU Kostroma 0,40207
    GR_Eubea 0,39335
    RU Central 0,39235
    GR_Peloponese 0,39156
    Perm 0,3902
    Bryansk 0,39001
    RU Novgorod 0,39001
    South-West Finns 0,38463
    Ukraine Cherkassy 0,37753
    PL_Sudovia (Suwalskie) 0,37332
    Mordva Erzya 0,36422
    Kirov 0,36248
    País Vasco 0,35811
    RU North Dvina 0,35171
    IT_Abruzzo 0,34335
    Latvia 0,34172
    Ipeiros 0,33967
    RU Pskov 0,33747
    Lithuanians 0,3343
    Vepsians 0,33286
    Karelians 0,33032
    Mordva Moksha 0,32897
    RU Pinega 0,3148
    GR_Andros 0,31463
    Tatars_Kazan 0,31007
    Lapp 1 0,30212
    Sicily_Trapani 0,30162
    Ingrians 0,28942
    IT_Apulia 0,2873
    Komi 0,27886
    IT_Campania 0,27569
    East & North Finns 0,27529
    Sicily_Palermo 0,27381
    Sicily_Caltanisetta 0,27157
    IT_Sardinia 0,26677
    Sicily_Ragusa 0,26193
    GR_Cyclades 0,25601
    Malta 0,25421
    Israel 0,24667
    Sicily_Agrigento 0,24519
    GR_Kythira 0,24013
    Sicily_Katania 0,2344
    Lapp 2 0,22884
    Lapp 3 0,22884
    Sicily_Messina 0,21945
    IT_Calabria 0,21529
    Crimean Tatars Coast 0,19118
    GR_Chios 0,18796
    GR_Crete 0,18515
    GR_Kalymnos 0,18378
    Udmurts 0,18194
    GR_Ikaria 0,17623
    Greeks_Azov 0,15541
    GR_Dodecanese 0,14968
    Crimean Tatars Steppe 0,10162
    Chuvashes 0,067933
    North_Dagestan 0,059212
    Tunisia 0,042575
    Bashkirs 0,034964
    Mari 0,028748
    Tabassarans 0,010794
    Cyprus 0,00070997
    Kumyks -0,0057031
    Algieria -0,012038
    Morocco -0,019495
    Chechens -0,021892
    Balkars -0,033017
    Kabardinians -0,034503
    Tatars_Siberia -0,034972
    Karachays -0,038138
    Khanty -0,038186
    Mansi -0,038224
    Brahmin_Bihari -0,039618
    Osettians -0,047603
    Shors -0,053914
    Jammu Brahmin -0,054043
    Pontic_Greeks -0,054879
    Punjabi_IND -0,05547
    Turkey -0,05849
    Jat Sikh -0,060064
    Selkups -0,063495
    Nenets -0,069466
    Brahmin_Nepali -0,06979
    Kalash -0,073076
    Chitrali -0,073438
    Ket -0,075198
    Brahui -0,077436
    Georgia East -0,082556
    Pashtun_AFG -0,083284
    Abkhasian -0,084024
    Burusho -0,084392
    Kashmiri Pandit -0,086801
    Tamil Ceylon -0,087352
    Punjabi_PAK -0,089018
    Turkey_Anatolia -0,090531
    Karakalpaks -0,092387
    Pashtun_PAK -0,094532
    Brahmin_Himachal_Pradesh -0,094796
    South Amerind -0,096765
    Malayali -0,097789
    Georgia Svans -0,099169
    Telugu -0,099265
    Yakuts -0,099698
    Mandingo -0,099987
    Western Georgia -0,10181
    Jordan -0,10389
    Yoruba -0,1046
    Bangladeshi -0,10462
    Japanese -0,10482
    Lazes -0,10543
    Pygmy -0,10669
    Georgia Imereti -0,10724
    Druzes -0,10916
    Bengali -0,11287
    Indonesian -0,11455
    North Amerind -0,11693
    Altaians -0,12267
    Melanesians -0,12323
    Australian Aborigine -0,12336
    Sindhi -0,12461
    Bantu Zimbabwe -0,12574
    Somali -0,12773
    Eskimo -0,12997
    Sa_Khoisan -0,13144
    Kazakhstan -0,13239
    Levant -0,13352
    Bantu South Africa -0,1401
    Kurds -0,14179
    Palestina -0,14382
    Uzbeks -0,14604
    Maori -0,14674
    Buryats -0,14736
    Azeri -0,14806
    Cambodia -0,14829
    Armenians -0,14933
    Amhara -0,15208
    Tigre -0,15472
    Bantu Central Africa -0,15481
    Oromo -0,15545
    Beluji -0,15814
    Phillipino -0,15817
    Kalmyks -0,15877
    Uyghurs -0,15978
    Turkmenistan -0,16007
    Persians -0,16232
    Saudi Arabia -0,16329
    Assyrians -0,16423
    Nivkhs -0,16631
    Tajikistan -0,16926
    Tajiks_AFG -0,16926
    Luhya Kenya -0,16927
    Vietnamese -0,17473
    Bedouin -0,17571
    Han China -0,17668
    Mongols -0,17882
    Yemen_North -0,18264
    Samoa -0,18593
    Sandawe -0,18686
    Hazara_AFG -0,18971
    Egypt -0,20599
    Yemen Hadramaut -0,23744



    Father Dutch-German-English, mother most Irish-Scotland?

    google map: https://fusiontables.googleuserconte...mplt=2&hml=KML



    Google map:

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to lukaszM For This Useful Post:

     kujira692 (09-12-2017)

Page 203 of 264 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Reference populations for AncestryDNA
    By sktibo in forum AncestryDNA
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-18-2017, 04:01 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 02:41 AM
  3. Secondary populations on the oracle
    By firemonkey in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2016, 02:13 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2016, 04:59 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2016, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •