Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A fellow Kenyan Swahili's GEDmatch results

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    273
    Sex
    Location
    UK
    Ethnicity
    Swahili
    Nationality
    Kenyan

    Kenya Tanzania United Kingdom Iran African Union

    A fellow Kenyan Swahili's GEDmatch results

    This individual is likely from Lamu, Siyu or Pate.


    Swahili from Kenya results:
    eurogenes K13:


    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Sub-Saharan 39.08
    2 Northeast_African 17.40
    3 East_Med 14.26
    4 West_Asian 10.70
    5 South_Asian 7.18
    6 Red_Sea 6.23
    7 Baltic 2.32
    8 East_Asian 1.33


    Finished reading population data. 204 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Sandawe @ 34.458488
    2 San @ 35.598007
    3 Mbuti_Pygmy @ 37.757275
    4 Bantu_N.E. @ 38.796341
    5 Luhya @ 39.965855
    6 Maasai @ 41.076607
    7 Mozabite_Berber @ 42.940231
    8 Algerian @ 43.748692
    9 Tunisian @ 43.753174
    10 Biaka_Pygmy @ 44.523670
    11 Sudanese @ 45.369011
    12 Moroccan @ 45.501175
    13 Egyptian @ 45.893177
    14 Ethiopian_Anuak @ 48.729942
    15 Hadza @ 48.778065
    16 Bedouin @ 48.873020
    17 Bantu_S.E. @ 49.323154
    18 Jordanian @ 49.543873
    19 Syrian @ 50.228413
    20 Turkmen @ 50.787048

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Luhya +50% Syrian @ 10.554749


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Bantu_N.E. +25% Egyptian +25% Makrani @ 5.604301


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Afghan_Pashtun + Biaka_Pygmy + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.825962
    2 Biaka_Pygmy + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.900704
    3 Biaka_Pygmy + Mbuti_Pygmy + Pathan + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.068442
    4 Biaka_Pygmy + Kalash + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.115997
    5 Afghan_Pashtun + Bantu_S.W. + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.238331
    6 Afghan_Pashtun + Bantu_S.E. + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.264827
    7 Bantu_S.W. + Burusho + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.275941
    8 Afghan_Pashtun + Bantu_S.E. + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.300908
    9 Bantu_S.E. + Burusho + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.325365
    10 Afghan_Pashtun + Biaka_Pygmy + Egyptian + Mbuti_Pygmy @ 5.365402
    11 Bantu_S.E. + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.365632
    12 Afghan_Pashtun + Luhya + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.439345
    13 Bantu_S.W. + Pathan + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.443419
    14 Afghan_Pashtun + Luhya + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.447153
    15 Biaka_Pygmy + Egyptian + Makrani + Mbuti_Pygmy @ 5.469467
    16 Bantu_S.E. + Pathan + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.483831
    17 Burusho + Luhya + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.490492
    18 Bantu_S.E. + Mbuti_Pygmy + Pathan + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.516107
    19 Burusho + Luhya + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.516137
    20 Afghan_Pashtun + Bantu_N.E. + Bantu_N.E. + Egyptian @ 5.516953


    Near East Neolithic K13:


    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 SUB_SAHARAN 51.87
    2 NATUFIAN 12.07
    3 IRAN_NEOLITHIC 11.56
    4 CHG_EEF 6.52
    5 ANCESTRAL_INDIAN 5.99
    6 EHG 4.73
    7 ANATOLIA_NEOLITHIC 4.13
    8 SE_ASIAN 2.37


    Finished reading population data. 145 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Masai @ 27.935091
    2 Hadza @ 30.779415
    3 Mota @ 32.180840
    4 Somali @ 36.946602
    5 Moroccan @ 40.931740
    6 Algerian @ 44.849243
    7 Saharawi @ 45.971184
    8 Yemeni @ 46.358269
    9 Gambian @ 48.593754
    10 Egyptian @ 48.643448
    11 Libyan @ 49.149403
    12 Esan @ 52.152782
    13 Yoruba @ 52.152782
    14 BedouinA @ 52.613327
    15 Jordanian @ 53.639023
    16 Syrian @ 54.448944
    17 Palestinian @ 55.523037
    18 Lebanese @ 55.902943
    19 Iranian_Bandari @ 56.235989
    20 Jew_Libyan @ 57.416561

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Esan +50% Syrian @ 8.744570


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Gambian +25% Kalash +25% Libyan @ 3.850812


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Gambian + Gambian + Kalash + Libyan @ 3.850812
    2 Gambian + Gambian + Libyan + Pashtun_Afghan @ 3.926904
    3 Gambian + Gambian + Kurd_SE + Libyan @ 3.944209
    4 Gambian + Gambian + Libyan + Pathan @ 3.967372
    5 Esan + Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Mota @ 3.994088
    6 Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Mota + Yoruba @ 3.994088
    7 Algerian + Esan + Kurd_SE + Mota @ 4.035224
    8 Algerian + Kurd_SE + Mota + Yoruba @ 4.035224
    9 Esan + Gambian + Libyan + Pashtun_Afghan @ 4.035649
    10 Gambian + Libyan + Pashtun_Afghan + Yoruba @ 4.035649
    11 Esan + Hadza + Kurd_SE + Moroccan @ 4.062746
    12 Hadza + Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Yoruba @ 4.062746
    13 Burusho + Gambian + Gambian + Libyan @ 4.071908
    14 Esan + Gambian + Kalash + Libyan @ 4.073903
    15 Gambian + Kalash + Libyan + Yoruba @ 4.073903
    16 Algerian + Gambian + Gambian + Kurd_SE @ 4.141057
    17 Esan + Hadza + Kalash + Moroccan @ 4.161185
    18 Hadza + Kalash + Moroccan + Yoruba @ 4.161185
    19 Esan + Kalash + Moroccan + Mota @ 4.161371
    20 Kalash + Moroccan + Mota + Yoruba @ 4.161371

    Done.
    The people of Mombasa were "Shfi'i" Muslims, "a religious people, trustworthy and righteous. Their mosques are made of wood, expertly built. At every door of the mosques there are one or two wells. The depth of the wells is a cubit or two."

    Ibn Battuta

    Ramadhan Mubarak.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SWAHILLI_PRINCE16 For This Useful Post:

     Deftextra (04-07-2017), fished (04-02-2017), JFWinstone (04-02-2017), NiloSaharan (04-13-2017), Targum (04-02-2017), Tsakhur (04-09-2017)

  3. #2
    Gold Member Class
    Posts
    179
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Central\Eastern Sudanic
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    A-M13 (Y25085)
    mtDNA
    L3x2b

    Canada Uganda Southern Sudan Chad Ethiopia Omo Region Sudan
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAHILLI_PRINCE16 View Post
    This individual is likely from Lamu, Siyu or Pate.


    Swahili from Kenya results:
    eurogenes K13:


    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Sub-Saharan 39.08
    2 Northeast_African 17.40
    3 East_Med 14.26
    4 West_Asian 10.70
    5 South_Asian 7.18
    6 Red_Sea 6.23
    7 Baltic 2.32
    8 East_Asian 1.33


    Finished reading population data. 204 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Sandawe @ 34.458488
    2 San @ 35.598007
    3 Mbuti_Pygmy @ 37.757275
    4 Bantu_N.E. @ 38.796341
    5 Luhya @ 39.965855
    6 Maasai @ 41.076607
    7 Mozabite_Berber @ 42.940231
    8 Algerian @ 43.748692
    9 Tunisian @ 43.753174
    10 Biaka_Pygmy @ 44.523670
    11 Sudanese @ 45.369011
    12 Moroccan @ 45.501175
    13 Egyptian @ 45.893177
    14 Ethiopian_Anuak @ 48.729942
    15 Hadza @ 48.778065
    16 Bedouin @ 48.873020
    17 Bantu_S.E. @ 49.323154
    18 Jordanian @ 49.543873
    19 Syrian @ 50.228413
    20 Turkmen @ 50.787048

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Luhya +50% Syrian @ 10.554749


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Bantu_N.E. +25% Egyptian +25% Makrani @ 5.604301


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Afghan_Pashtun + Biaka_Pygmy + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.825962
    2 Biaka_Pygmy + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.900704
    3 Biaka_Pygmy + Mbuti_Pygmy + Pathan + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.068442
    4 Biaka_Pygmy + Kalash + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.115997
    5 Afghan_Pashtun + Bantu_S.W. + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.238331
    6 Afghan_Pashtun + Bantu_S.E. + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.264827
    7 Bantu_S.W. + Burusho + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.275941
    8 Afghan_Pashtun + Bantu_S.E. + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.300908
    9 Bantu_S.E. + Burusho + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.325365
    10 Afghan_Pashtun + Biaka_Pygmy + Egyptian + Mbuti_Pygmy @ 5.365402
    11 Bantu_S.E. + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.365632
    12 Afghan_Pashtun + Luhya + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.439345
    13 Bantu_S.W. + Pathan + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.443419
    14 Afghan_Pashtun + Luhya + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.447153
    15 Biaka_Pygmy + Egyptian + Makrani + Mbuti_Pygmy @ 5.469467
    16 Bantu_S.E. + Pathan + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.483831
    17 Burusho + Luhya + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.490492
    18 Bantu_S.E. + Mbuti_Pygmy + Pathan + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.516107
    19 Burusho + Luhya + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 5.516137
    20 Afghan_Pashtun + Bantu_N.E. + Bantu_N.E. + Egyptian @ 5.516953


    Near East Neolithic K13:


    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 SUB_SAHARAN 51.87
    2 NATUFIAN 12.07
    3 IRAN_NEOLITHIC 11.56
    4 CHG_EEF 6.52
    5 ANCESTRAL_INDIAN 5.99
    6 EHG 4.73
    7 ANATOLIA_NEOLITHIC 4.13
    8 SE_ASIAN 2.37


    Finished reading population data. 145 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Masai @ 27.935091
    2 Hadza @ 30.779415
    3 Mota @ 32.180840
    4 Somali @ 36.946602
    5 Moroccan @ 40.931740
    6 Algerian @ 44.849243
    7 Saharawi @ 45.971184
    8 Yemeni @ 46.358269
    9 Gambian @ 48.593754
    10 Egyptian @ 48.643448
    11 Libyan @ 49.149403
    12 Esan @ 52.152782
    13 Yoruba @ 52.152782
    14 BedouinA @ 52.613327
    15 Jordanian @ 53.639023
    16 Syrian @ 54.448944
    17 Palestinian @ 55.523037
    18 Lebanese @ 55.902943
    19 Iranian_Bandari @ 56.235989
    20 Jew_Libyan @ 57.416561

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Esan +50% Syrian @ 8.744570


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Gambian +25% Kalash +25% Libyan @ 3.850812


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Gambian + Gambian + Kalash + Libyan @ 3.850812
    2 Gambian + Gambian + Libyan + Pashtun_Afghan @ 3.926904
    3 Gambian + Gambian + Kurd_SE + Libyan @ 3.944209
    4 Gambian + Gambian + Libyan + Pathan @ 3.967372
    5 Esan + Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Mota @ 3.994088
    6 Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Mota + Yoruba @ 3.994088
    7 Algerian + Esan + Kurd_SE + Mota @ 4.035224
    8 Algerian + Kurd_SE + Mota + Yoruba @ 4.035224
    9 Esan + Gambian + Libyan + Pashtun_Afghan @ 4.035649
    10 Gambian + Libyan + Pashtun_Afghan + Yoruba @ 4.035649
    11 Esan + Hadza + Kurd_SE + Moroccan @ 4.062746
    12 Hadza + Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Yoruba @ 4.062746
    13 Burusho + Gambian + Gambian + Libyan @ 4.071908
    14 Esan + Gambian + Kalash + Libyan @ 4.073903
    15 Gambian + Kalash + Libyan + Yoruba @ 4.073903
    16 Algerian + Gambian + Gambian + Kurd_SE @ 4.141057
    17 Esan + Hadza + Kalash + Moroccan @ 4.161185
    18 Hadza + Kalash + Moroccan + Yoruba @ 4.161185
    19 Esan + Kalash + Moroccan + Mota @ 4.161371
    20 Kalash + Moroccan + Mota + Yoruba @ 4.161371

    Done.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Did this kit happen to be a match of yours or another family member? I'm curious to know how many diasporic matches he/she might have over 10cM -- the number tends to increase closer to the coast
    PuntDNAL K8
    Population: Nilo_Saharan 46.16, Ubangian_Congo 9.56, W_Benue_Congo 24.21, Eastern_HG 2.09, E_Benue_Congo 12.94, Omotic 5.05
    Single Population Sharing: Chad_Bulala 14.17, Alur 17.26, South_Sudanese 25.21, South_Sudan_Anuak 25.65, Cameroon_Mada 28.57, Ethiopian_Gumuz 33.91, Kenyan_Maasai 36.07, Kenyan_Bantu 38.05, Chad_Kaba 40.04, DRC_Hema 42.08, Kenyan_Luhya 46.64

    The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it - Ayn Rand

  4. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    282
    Sex
    Nationality
    Dutch
    Y-DNA
    E-V32>Z808(?)

    Somalia Netherlands
    Another Swahilli (They are very similar):
    Eurogenes K13:
     

    # Population Percent
    1 Sub-Saharan 38.29
    2 Northeast_African 16.49
    3 West_Asian 12.25
    4 East_Med 12.16
    5 South_Asian 7.99
    6 Red_Sea 7.07
    7 Baltic 2.36
    8 East_Asian 2.17


    Finished reading population data. 204 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Sandawe @ 35.651661
    2 San @ 36.679554
    3 Mbuti_Pygmy @ 38.807072
    4 Bantu_N.E. @ 39.729687
    5 Luhya @ 40.877735
    6 Maasai @ 41.710114
    7 Mozabite_Berber @ 43.202629
    8 Algerian @ 44.069260
    9 Tunisian @ 44.166553
    10 Biaka_Pygmy @ 45.383675
    11 Moroccan @ 45.631508
    12 Sudanese @ 46.308857
    13 Egyptian @ 46.423664
    14 Bedouin @ 48.875126
    15 Turkmen @ 49.409790
    16 Hadza @ 49.472412
    17 Ethiopian_Anuak @ 49.613655
    18 Jordanian @ 49.658070
    19 Syrian @ 50.011524
    20 Bantu_S.E. @ 50.062107

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Iranian +50% Luhya @ 9.723173


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Bantu_N.E. +25% Egyptian +25% Pathan @ 4.518010


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
    1 Biaka_Pygmy + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 3.838233
    2 Biaka_Pygmy + Kalash + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 3.902503
    3 Bantu_S.W. + Burusho + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.135006
    4 Bantu_S.E. + Burusho + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.187715
    5 Biaka_Pygmy + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Saudi @ 4.235137
    6 Bantu_S.W. + Kalash + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.254521
    7 Burusho + Luhya + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.282764
    8 Bantu_S.E. + Kalash + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.298230
    9 Bantu_S.E. + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.307245
    10 Kalash + Luhya + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.357026
    11 Bantu_S.E. + Kalash + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.367030
    12 Bantu_N.E. + Burusho + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.409039
    13 Bantu_N.E. + Kalash + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.463290
    14 Biaka_Pygmy + Mbuti_Pygmy + Pathan + Saudi @ 4.494920
    15 Afghan_Pashtun + Biaka_Pygmy + Mbuti_Pygmy + Saudi @ 4.496025
    16 Burusho + Luhya + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.496276
    17 Bantu_N.E. + Bantu_N.E. + Egyptian + Pathan @ 4.518010
    18 Bantu_N.E. + Bantu_N.E. + Egyptian + Makrani @ 4.519254
    19 Biaka_Pygmy + Kalash + Mbuti_Pygmy + Saudi @ 4.533862
    20 Bantu_N.E. + Egyptian + Luhya + Makrani @ 4.539737

    Near East Neolithic K13:
     
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 SUB_SAHARAN 51.25
    2 IRAN_NEOLITHIC 13.26
    3 NATUFIAN 12.35
    4 ANCESTRAL_INDIAN 5.23
    5 EHG 5.21
    6 CHG_EEF 4.26
    7 ANATOLIA_NEOLITHIC 3.69
    8 SE_ASIAN 3.35
    9 PAPUAN 1.39


    Finished reading population data. 145 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Masai @ 28.515093
    2 Hadza @ 31.610266
    3 Mota @ 33.124264
    4 Somali @ 36.931400
    5 Moroccan @ 41.482460
    6 Algerian @ 45.611423
    7 Yemeni @ 45.744793
    8 Saharawi @ 46.518478
    9 Egyptian @ 48.517128
    10 Libyan @ 49.116634
    11 Gambian @ 49.443420
    12 BedouinA @ 52.412128
    13 Esan @ 52.952900
    14 Yoruba @ 52.952900
    15 Jordanian @ 53.410324
    16 Syrian @ 54.188732
    17 Palestinian @ 55.244820
    18 Iranian_Bandari @ 55.316017
    19 Lebanese @ 55.754391
    20 Turkmen @ 56.957169

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Esan +50% Syrian @ 10.214608


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Gambian +25% Kurd_SE +25% Libyan @ 4.666647


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Gambian + Gambian + Kurd_SE + Libyan @ 4.666647
    2 Esan + Gambian + Kurd_SE + Libyan @ 5.012719
    3 Gambian + Kurd_SE + Libyan + Yoruba @ 5.012719
    4 Esan + Esan + Kurd_SE + Saudi @ 5.179548
    5 Esan + Kurd_SE + Saudi + Yoruba @ 5.179548
    6 Kurd_SE + Saudi + Yoruba + Yoruba @ 5.179548
    7 Esan + Hadza + Kurd_SE + Moroccan @ 5.209630
    8 Hadza + Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Yoruba @ 5.209630
    9 Egyptian + Gambian + Gambian + Kurd_SE @ 5.269020
    10 Esan + Gambian + Kurd_SE + Saudi @ 5.274622
    11 Gambian + Kurd_SE + Saudi + Yoruba @ 5.274622
    12 Esan + Esan + Levant_BA + Pashtun_Afghan @ 5.292338
    13 Esan + Levant_BA + Pashtun_Afghan + Yoruba @ 5.292338
    14 Levant_BA + Pashtun_Afghan + Yoruba + Yoruba @ 5.292338
    15 Esan + Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Mota @ 5.395203
    16 Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Mota + Yoruba @ 5.395203
    17 Esan + Esan + Jew_Yemenite + Kurd_SE @ 5.435588
    18 Esan + Jew_Yemenite + Kurd_SE + Yoruba @ 5.435588
    19 Jew_Yemenite + Kurd_SE + Yoruba + Yoruba @ 5.435588
    20 Esan + Esan + Kalash + Levant_BA @ 5.463239


    Their Eurasian side has some similarity to us Benadiris eurasian side.

    This individual has 100 matches and intrestingly one of the larger matches is an uzbek.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Deftextra For This Useful Post:

     Tsakhur (04-18-2017)

  6. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    240
    Sex
    Nationality
    American

    United States of America Italy
    I wonder if any Comorians have uploaded their data to Gedmatch. I think their results could be quite interesting.

  7. #5
    Gold Member Class
    Posts
    179
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Central\Eastern Sudanic
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA
    A-M13 (Y25085)
    mtDNA
    L3x2b

    Canada Uganda Southern Sudan Chad Ethiopia Omo Region Sudan
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftextra View Post
    Another Swahilli (They are very similar):
    Eurogenes K13:
     

    # Population Percent
    1 Sub-Saharan 38.29
    2 Northeast_African 16.49
    3 West_Asian 12.25
    4 East_Med 12.16
    5 South_Asian 7.99
    6 Red_Sea 7.07
    7 Baltic 2.36
    8 East_Asian 2.17


    Finished reading population data. 204 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Sandawe @ 35.651661
    2 San @ 36.679554
    3 Mbuti_Pygmy @ 38.807072
    4 Bantu_N.E. @ 39.729687
    5 Luhya @ 40.877735
    6 Maasai @ 41.710114
    7 Mozabite_Berber @ 43.202629
    8 Algerian @ 44.069260
    9 Tunisian @ 44.166553
    10 Biaka_Pygmy @ 45.383675
    11 Moroccan @ 45.631508
    12 Sudanese @ 46.308857
    13 Egyptian @ 46.423664
    14 Bedouin @ 48.875126
    15 Turkmen @ 49.409790
    16 Hadza @ 49.472412
    17 Ethiopian_Anuak @ 49.613655
    18 Jordanian @ 49.658070
    19 Syrian @ 50.011524
    20 Bantu_S.E. @ 50.062107

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Iranian +50% Luhya @ 9.723173


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Bantu_N.E. +25% Egyptian +25% Pathan @ 4.518010


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
    1 Biaka_Pygmy + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 3.838233
    2 Biaka_Pygmy + Kalash + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 3.902503
    3 Bantu_S.W. + Burusho + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.135006
    4 Bantu_S.E. + Burusho + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.187715
    5 Biaka_Pygmy + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Saudi @ 4.235137
    6 Bantu_S.W. + Kalash + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.254521
    7 Burusho + Luhya + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.282764
    8 Bantu_S.E. + Kalash + San + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.298230
    9 Bantu_S.E. + Burusho + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.307245
    10 Kalash + Luhya + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.357026
    11 Bantu_S.E. + Kalash + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.367030
    12 Bantu_N.E. + Burusho + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.409039
    13 Bantu_N.E. + Kalash + Luhya + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.463290
    14 Biaka_Pygmy + Mbuti_Pygmy + Pathan + Saudi @ 4.494920
    15 Afghan_Pashtun + Biaka_Pygmy + Mbuti_Pygmy + Saudi @ 4.496025
    16 Burusho + Luhya + Mbuti_Pygmy + Yemenite_Jewish @ 4.496276
    17 Bantu_N.E. + Bantu_N.E. + Egyptian + Pathan @ 4.518010
    18 Bantu_N.E. + Bantu_N.E. + Egyptian + Makrani @ 4.519254
    19 Biaka_Pygmy + Kalash + Mbuti_Pygmy + Saudi @ 4.533862
    20 Bantu_N.E. + Egyptian + Luhya + Makrani @ 4.539737

    Near East Neolithic K13:
     
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 SUB_SAHARAN 51.25
    2 IRAN_NEOLITHIC 13.26
    3 NATUFIAN 12.35
    4 ANCESTRAL_INDIAN 5.23
    5 EHG 5.21
    6 CHG_EEF 4.26
    7 ANATOLIA_NEOLITHIC 3.69
    8 SE_ASIAN 3.35
    9 PAPUAN 1.39


    Finished reading population data. 145 populations found.
    13 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Masai @ 28.515093
    2 Hadza @ 31.610266
    3 Mota @ 33.124264
    4 Somali @ 36.931400
    5 Moroccan @ 41.482460
    6 Algerian @ 45.611423
    7 Yemeni @ 45.744793
    8 Saharawi @ 46.518478
    9 Egyptian @ 48.517128
    10 Libyan @ 49.116634
    11 Gambian @ 49.443420
    12 BedouinA @ 52.412128
    13 Esan @ 52.952900
    14 Yoruba @ 52.952900
    15 Jordanian @ 53.410324
    16 Syrian @ 54.188732
    17 Palestinian @ 55.244820
    18 Iranian_Bandari @ 55.316017
    19 Lebanese @ 55.754391
    20 Turkmen @ 56.957169

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Esan +50% Syrian @ 10.214608


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Gambian +25% Kurd_SE +25% Libyan @ 4.666647


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Gambian + Gambian + Kurd_SE + Libyan @ 4.666647
    2 Esan + Gambian + Kurd_SE + Libyan @ 5.012719
    3 Gambian + Kurd_SE + Libyan + Yoruba @ 5.012719
    4 Esan + Esan + Kurd_SE + Saudi @ 5.179548
    5 Esan + Kurd_SE + Saudi + Yoruba @ 5.179548
    6 Kurd_SE + Saudi + Yoruba + Yoruba @ 5.179548
    7 Esan + Hadza + Kurd_SE + Moroccan @ 5.209630
    8 Hadza + Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Yoruba @ 5.209630
    9 Egyptian + Gambian + Gambian + Kurd_SE @ 5.269020
    10 Esan + Gambian + Kurd_SE + Saudi @ 5.274622
    11 Gambian + Kurd_SE + Saudi + Yoruba @ 5.274622
    12 Esan + Esan + Levant_BA + Pashtun_Afghan @ 5.292338
    13 Esan + Levant_BA + Pashtun_Afghan + Yoruba @ 5.292338
    14 Levant_BA + Pashtun_Afghan + Yoruba + Yoruba @ 5.292338
    15 Esan + Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Mota @ 5.395203
    16 Kurd_SE + Moroccan + Mota + Yoruba @ 5.395203
    17 Esan + Esan + Jew_Yemenite + Kurd_SE @ 5.435588
    18 Esan + Jew_Yemenite + Kurd_SE + Yoruba @ 5.435588
    19 Jew_Yemenite + Kurd_SE + Yoruba + Yoruba @ 5.435588
    20 Esan + Esan + Kalash + Levant_BA @ 5.463239


    Their Eurasian side has some similarity to us Benadiris eurasian side.

    This individual has 100 matches and intrestingly one of the larger matches is an uzbek.
    I'm guessing those 100 matches are detected using the standard threshold above 7cM? I'd assume this Swahili's higher Eurasian affinity would yield more +7cM matches
    PuntDNAL K8
    Population: Nilo_Saharan 46.16, Ubangian_Congo 9.56, W_Benue_Congo 24.21, Eastern_HG 2.09, E_Benue_Congo 12.94, Omotic 5.05
    Single Population Sharing: Chad_Bulala 14.17, Alur 17.26, South_Sudanese 25.21, South_Sudan_Anuak 25.65, Cameroon_Mada 28.57, Ethiopian_Gumuz 33.91, Kenyan_Maasai 36.07, Kenyan_Bantu 38.05, Chad_Kaba 40.04, DRC_Hema 42.08, Kenyan_Luhya 46.64

    The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it - Ayn Rand

  8. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    273
    Sex
    Location
    UK
    Ethnicity
    Swahili
    Nationality
    Kenyan

    Kenya Tanzania United Kingdom Iran African Union
    Quote Originally Posted by NiloSaharan View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

    Did this kit happen to be a match of yours or another family member? I'm curious to know how many diasporic matches he/she might have over 10cM -- the number tends to increase closer to the coast
    I don't know if this kit matches mine or my parents, i just got this info from Deftextra. I would like to do a comparison when i get the kit number.
    The people of Mombasa were "Shfi'i" Muslims, "a religious people, trustworthy and righteous. Their mosques are made of wood, expertly built. At every door of the mosques there are one or two wells. The depth of the wells is a cubit or two."

    Ibn Battuta

    Ramadhan Mubarak.

  9. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    282
    Sex
    Nationality
    Dutch
    Y-DNA
    E-V32>Z808(?)

    Somalia Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAHILLI_PRINCE16 View Post
    I don't know if this kit matches mine or my parents, i just got this info from Deftextra. I would like to do a comparison when i get the kit number.
    These two kits seem very similar and I think it might be comming from one swahilli who is testing his\her Family. PM me the email or kit number of this person to do a comparison if you want.

  10. #8
    Registered Users
    Posts
    282
    Sex
    Nationality
    Dutch
    Y-DNA
    E-V32>Z808(?)

    Somalia Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by NiloSaharan View Post
    I'm guessing those 100 matches are detected using the standard threshold above 7cM? I'd assume this Swahili's higher Eurasian affinity would yield more +7cM matches
    Sorry for the late relpy.
    Yes, Standard 7cm+ 500snp+. I match this person at 8.2cm, the Uzbek is right above me on his list at.

  11. #9
    Registered Users
    Posts
    273
    Sex
    Location
    UK
    Ethnicity
    Swahili
    Nationality
    Kenyan

    Kenya Tanzania United Kingdom Iran African Union
    Quote Originally Posted by fished View Post
    I wonder if any Comorians have uploaded their data to Gedmatch. I think their results could be quite interesting.
    I would assume very similar results to Swahilis from Mombasa, Lamu, Zanzibar, Dar Es Salaam and Pate. Comorians would most likely score Bantu ancestry along with South East Asian and Polynesian ancestry due to the trading and settlements that took place as early as 632AD.
    Last edited by SWAHILLI_PRINCE16; 05-23-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    The people of Mombasa were "Shfi'i" Muslims, "a religious people, trustworthy and righteous. Their mosques are made of wood, expertly built. At every door of the mosques there are one or two wells. The depth of the wells is a cubit or two."

    Ibn Battuta

    Ramadhan Mubarak.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SWAHILLI_PRINCE16 For This Useful Post:

     fished (05-23-2017)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-19-2017, 09:23 PM
  2. The Swahili genetics, culture and history
    By SWAHILLI_PRINCE16 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2016, 08:41 PM
  3. The Swahili people of the east coast of africa
    By SWAHILLI_PRINCE16 in forum African
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 06:42 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2016, 04:32 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 04:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •